A downloadable game for Windows
- Game Description -
NosferEATyou is a fast paced action-tactical local multiplayer game.
You are a vampire and you need to keep your energy up, while trying to kill your opponents.
To do so, you can eat humans, attack opponents, and convert humans into minions.
- Eating humans: You gain 1 energy
- Attacking opponents: You lose 1 energy, your opponent loses 1 energy
- Convering humans into minions: The minions chase the nearest opponent, and on touch they make it lose 1 energy
Think fast! Act faster! And have fun!
- Controls -
- NosferEATyou is only playable with at least 2 players and 2 controllers.
- The control scheme is displayed in the game GUI and it changes with the (main) controller used
- Credits -
This game was developed by Marco Colombo, entirely.
Special thanks to Natalie Donohue for design and the vampire 3d mesh.
- Technical Notes-
- The game is only playable with at least 2 players and 2 controllers.
- Call the pause / quit menu by pressing the "options" button on your controller
- The game at the moment supports only the following controllers:
- Amazon Fire Game controller and remote.
- Android TV controller and remote.
- Apple MFi controller on iOS 7 and above.
- Executioner X on Windows and Mac.
- GameStick on itself and on Linux.
- Google Nexus Player controller and remote.
- Green Throttle Atlas on Android.
- Hama Black Force on Windows.
- Logitech F310 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Logitech F510 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Logitech F710 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Logitech WingMan on Windows.
- MaxFire Blaze5 on Windows.
- Moga Pro on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Natec Genesis P44 on Windows.
- NVIDIA Shield on Android and Windows.
- OUYA Everywhere (supporting all controllers the OUYA SDK supports).
- OUYA controller on Windows and Linux.
- PlayStation 2 controller on Windows (with adapter)
- PlayStation 3 controller on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- PlayStation 4 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- PlayStation 4 console.
- PlayStation Vita / PSM.
- Samsung GP20 on Android.
- Speedlink Strike on Windows and Mac.
- SteelSeries Free on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Valve Streaming Gamepad on Windows.
- Xbox 360 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
- Xbox One controller on Windows and Mac.
- Xbox One console.
- A variety of Xbox 360 clones are supported.
- Some generic Android controllers are supported.
- Some generic Blackberry controllers are supported.
- Keyboard and Mouse support.
- XInput support on Windows (with rumble!)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.